Skaneateles FSC annual competiton registration deadline
2018 Compete USA Competition
Mark your calendars!
28th Annual Skaneateles Invitational
hosted by the Skaneateles Figure Skating Club
will be held November 30th thru December 2nd 2018
Events to include
Free Skating Well Balance, Excel Free Skate and Free skating at IJS level. Solo Pattern Dance, Shadow Dance, Interpretive, Showcase and Individual programs of Jumps, Spins and Moves. Skating levels events for Beginner, High Beginner, No test, through the USFSA levels of Pre-Preliminary through Senior and Adult. Team events in Compulsory Moves and Synchronized Skating.
Mailed application deadline: November 1st, 2018 (additional $15.00 paper processing fee)
Online application deadline via EntryEeze: November 6th, 2018
We look forward to you joining us this year!
Online Registration is available at
Download the application in the link below.
2018-2019 Ice Schedule
This schedule is subject to change in the event of skating competitions, test sessions, etc… Please review the calendar above for the most up to date information.
• 5:15-6:30 PM Pre-Juvenile Synchronized Team
• 6:30-7:45 Club Ice – Low Open Skate
• 7:45-8:00 Ice Cut
• 8:00-9:15 Club Ice – High Open Skate
• 9:15-11:00 Open Adult Synchronized Team
• 5:15-6:00 PM Synchro Skills 1 Team Practice
• 6:00-6:30 Club Ice – Low Open Skate
• 6:30-7:00 Group Lessons: Levels Basic 1-Pre-Free Skate
• 7:00-7:45 Club Ice – Low Open Skate
• 7:45-8:15 Group Lessons: Levels Free Skate 1 – Advanced Free Skate
• 8:15–8:30 ICE CUT
• 8:30–10:00 Club Ice – High Open Skate
• 10:15–11:30 AM Club Ice – Low Open Skate
• 11:30-11:45 ICE CUT
• 11:45-12:55 PM Club Ice – High Open Skate
Low Open Skate: Skaters who have not passed Preliminary moves in the field; skaters in private lessons
High Open Skate: Skaters who have passed Preliminary moves in the field; skaters in private lessons