Camillus Memorial Day Parade
May 27, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Camillus Figure Skating Club will be participating in the Camillus Memorial Day Parade on Monday, May 27 in the Village of Camillus!This is a great opportunity for us to honor all of the service men and women for their courage and sacrifice. You are welcome to make signs to carry with thoughtful words to remember the bravery of the many who lost their lives for our freedom!
Here are the parade details:
- Line up by 8:30 a.m. at the corner of Maple and Genesee Streets. Roads will close promptly at 9 a.m.
- We will be walking with a CFSC banner, any signs you bring, and will have one pick up truck.
- Participants may wear any CFSC clothing or anything red/black/white.
- Skaters have the option of wearing their skating costumes if they would like.
- Please bring a bag of candy to hand out along the parade route.
- The parade ends at the Green Gate Inn. Parents are encouraged to walk with younger children as it is very crowded at the end of the route. For older children, if you choose not to walk with them, please set up a meeting location they can get to on their own.
2019-2020 WEEKLY ICE SCHEDULE
Thursdays Show Practice Starts 1/16
5:15-6:00pm Synchro Skills 1 & 2 Teams
6:00-6:30pm Low Open Skate
6:30-6:50pm Basic 1, Basic 2, Basic 3, Basic 4
6:50-7:10pm Basic 5, Basic 6/Pre-FS, FS 1, FS 2/3
7:10-7:55pm Low Open Skate
8:10-8:30pm FS 4, FS 5/6, Advanced FS
8:30-10:00pm High Open Skate
10:15-11:30am Low Open Skate
11:45-12:55pm High Open Skate
5:15-6:30pm Pre-Juvenile Synchronized Skating Team
6:30-7:30pm Mixed Open Skate
7:45pm – 9:00pm Open Juvenile Synchronized Skating Team
9:00-10:30pm Adult Synchronized Skating Team
Low Open Skate: Skaters who have not passed Preliminary Moves in the Field and skaters in private lessons.
High Open Skate: Skaters who have passed Preliminary Moves in the Field and skaters in private lessons.
Mixed Open Skate: All levels and private lessons.
*This schedule is subject to change in the event of skating competitions, test sessions, etc. Additional dates during school breaks will be added to the calendar, emailed to members, and on our Facebook page.